Subject Access Request to Facebook on behalf of ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇‍



1 comment

  • Chommy

    If you would be interested in filing a similar request, I can do it for you. Send in your name, facebook handle and your country of residence to Chommy@PersonalData.IO .

    Happy to help!

      -- Chommy

Please sign in to leave a comment.